There are now over 5,000 Munro compleaters with many more people trying to reach the final total or their own personal target. Of the current 282 Munros, 18, including 5 of the highest mountains after Ben Nevis, are within the central Cairngorms. Whether you are wanting your first Munro or you are a few mountains short of your target, just let us know which peaks you are after and we will organise it accordingly, either as a Single Day Walk or as a Multi-Day Trek.
We realise that some people like doing the summits at speed whilst others prefer a more leisurely approach. We can organise your summit attempts at the pace that suits you, including setting up base camps in some of the remoter areas so more isolated summits can be attacked with small day sacks over a number of days. Classic multi peak attempts might include:
- The western Cairngorm Munros of Sgor Gaoith, Monadh Mor and Beinn Bhrotain
- The summits above Lairig Ghru of Braeriach, Angels Peak, Carn Toul and Devils Point
- The central Munros of Ben Macdui, Carn a Mhaim, Derry Cairngorm, and Beinn Mheadhion
- The more easterly Munros of Beinn a Chaorainn, Beinn Bhreac, Beinn a Bhuird and Ben A’an
- To the south of the Dee, the summits of Cac Carn Beag (Lochnagar), Carn a Coire Bhoidheach, Carn an t-Saigairt Mor, Cairn Bannoch and Broad Cairn.
We can also help you with the Munros to the south of Braemar, those on either side of Glenshee and those towards and above Glen Clova. We can also include all the subsidiary tops for those who are bagging these as well.
Our Single Day Munro Mountain Walks start from just £50 per person, and our Multi-Day Munro Mountain Treks start from £178 per person. Further details of pricing can be found here.
Free transport is available within the Cairngorms, including pick up and return to your accommodation or transfer link. We ask you to provide personal walking gear, including waterproofs and boots. For Single Day Walks we include a quality packed lunch, snacks and hot drinks. For Multi-Day Treks we provide all food and trekking gear. Please see What do we provide? and What do you need? for more details.
Please contact us directly if you want guiding on Munros in other areas of Scotland.
Enquire and Book